The three hubs across London all set up to deliver a wide range of services. We extend a warm welcome to all service users, workers and family and friends.
Please come and visit us to learn what we are offering in our hubs.
Residents in the area can access:
- Advice, information and awareness support
- Sign posting and support to access other local services
- One off brief interventions
- Healthy lifestyle and behaviours support
- 121 support around drugs and alcohol
- Group support around drugs and alcohol issues
- Family, household and carers support around drug and alcohol issues
- Work with employers and occupational health providers on behalf of residents addressing drug and alcohol issues.
- Peer mentoring and service user involvement support – including advice, advocacy and escorting
- Link work with local shared care, GP liaison, hospital, liaison, criminal justice and health trainer services
- A wide network of peer support, mutual aid and 12 step support groups such as SMART recovery, AA, NA & CA
- Multiple access points for residents including GP surgery, community based and home based appointments
- Medical support around physical and mental health and perscribing services
- Support around community and in-patient detox and rehabilitation
- Opportunities for clients to access a wide range of education, training, employment, leisuire, volunteering and healthy lifestyle activities across the 3 borough area and beyond
- Early morning, evening and weekend support available as well as Monday to Friday
- Peer support services running over the weekend
- Detox and Rehab residential services (any referral to residential services must be discussed with the local service).