We’re here if you think your drug or alcohol use is affecting your relationships, your physical health or mental wellbeing, your work or your finances. We are confidential, respectful, and non-judgemental in everything we do.
The Resolution Clinic is different to other drug or alcohol services because it’s designed for those in work, or those who cannot access daytime services for whatever reason.
You can access the Resolution Clinic at a local hub near you if you are a resident of Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham or Westminster.
You’ll meet with an experienced practitioner, who can make sure that you get whatever advice or support you need – whatever that means for you. We provide:
- A personalised care plan with achievable goals for the future.
- 30-40 minute one-to-one appointments at a convenient time.
- An optional suite of extra support which could include: interactive online help to complete in your own time; support for friends and family members; and support with employment, education or training.
To learn more, please call us on 0330 303 8080 or email email@example.com to find out more about this service.
Our appointments are available:
- Mondays 5:30-8:30pm: London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Wednesdays 5:30-8:30pm: City of Westminster