Starting Over is a reducing reoffending service which works in partnership with the Integrated Offender Management (IOM) Teams across the City of Westminster and London boroughs of Kensington & Chelsea and Hammersmith & Fulham.
We aim to support individuals who have been involved in crime to make positive changes to their life and stop their offending behaviour. Our dedicated team of outreach workers are able to advice on a variety of issues as well as make onward referrals into local services.
We work with males aged 18 or over who:
- Are currently part of the Integrated Offender Management scheme
- Have a health or social care need
- Have established links to the Tri-Borough area of Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea and Hammersmith & Fulham.
What we do?
Starting Over provides support with the following:
- Agree a plan with you to address any reasons that might put you at risk of reoffending
- Refer you to appropriate support agencies
- Attend appointments with you in the community
- Meet you in prison prior to release
- Meet you at the gate on release from prison.
- We can offer advice around: Benefits, housing, education, training, employment, volunteering, improving physical and mental health, budgeting and financial issues, drug and alcohol support.
How to arrange an appointment with us?
Ask your probation officer or IOM police officer to refer you to us, they will give us your details and we’ll be in touch with you within a week.
Please call us to find out more about how we can support/help you.
Tel: 020 7437 4669
Address: 21 Wardour Street, London, W1D 6PN
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm