We know that when it comes to drug and alcohol services, one size does not fit all, and younger people need a service that understands what you’re going through.
- One to one sessions at a location that suits you
- Up-to-date facts and education about drugs and alcohol
- A non-judgmental service, giving you space to talk things through
- Mental and physical support
- Help to find education, training or employment
- Confidence building and Identifying positive relationships
- Support to cut down, quit and gain control of your substance use
- Signposting to other services and partnership working with them.
We are here to support you – whatever your issue may be. If you are aged 18-25 and would like to learn more, or if you are supporting someone who needs our help, please get in touch with us on 0330 303 8080 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org