Our youth teams in Leicestershire and Leicester City work with young people up to their 19th birthday (but can work with people up to 25 if there are additional needs or vulnerabilities – this is done on a case by case basis and with discussion with the hubs.)
We work across the city and the county seeing young people wherever it suits them – this means we can come to you to ensure you are getting the help and support you need. We offer a non-judgemental service and are here to support you – whatever the issue.
We can help you with the following:
- 1:1 sessions
- Outreach service – we can meet you where it suits you
- Education about drugs and alochol
- Space to talk things through
- Up to date and factual information and advice
- Support to look at drug or alcohol use, what you are using, how much and how often
- Help with deciding what changes you want to make
- Support to cut down, quit and gain control
- Access and support to other services which can support you
- A support plan that looks at all of you, not just about your drug or alcohol use.
We begin by doing a full and comprehensive assessment to help you determine your treatment goals. Once we have done this, we can:
- Provide treatment to suit your individual needs
- Look at triggers, learn new ways to cope and work out what you want from working with us
- Harm minimisation
- Brief interventions
- Signposting and support to access other services
- Targeted group work.
You can find out more about the services we provide by calling 0330 303 6000 or by emailing LLReferrals@turning-point.co.uk.