We have helped many young people with small problems to big problems. You are not alone. We are here to support you whatever the issue.
We work with anyone aged under 25, living in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
We can meet you where you feel comfortable (e.g. GP surgery, school, college, café, anywhere that you feel able to meet us and is a safe space!) – You don’t need to travel to us.
This is what we can do for you:
- 1:1 support
- Meet you where you want
- A comfortable space to talk things through
- Advice and information about drugs and alcohol
- Support to look at you what you are using, how much, and how often
- Help you decide what changes you want to make
- Help you to find new ways to cope
- Help you to cut down, quit and gain control
- Create a support plan about things to help you in your life, not just about your drug or alcohol use
How to Refer Yourself
You do not need to go through your GP to use our service.
You can email or phone us to make a referral.
Or use our quick online referral form.
T: 0330 303 6000
Family, Friends & Professionals
If you are a family, friend, or professional, you can also use our online referral form for someone you are concerned about. Please ensure you have the consent of the young person you are referring prior to sending the referral.
Drug Use Screening Tool (DUST)
DUST is designed for an adult to use with a young person they have concerns about regarding drug/alcohol use. To use DUST you do not need a comprehensive knowledge of drugs & alcohol. Find out more and download the tool here.