Criminal Justice services in Medway are continuing to develop. We can work with clients who are referred by whatever means. We assess clients and prioritise in terms of their support needs.
Our clients are offered support and intervention and stabilised alongside the hub recovery and clinical teams.
We work in the following areas:
- Drug testing in custody support
- Identification, assessment and referral to specialist service
- Prison releases coordination and case management
- Court referrals into treatment
- DRR assessments and case management once in treatment
- ATR assessment and case management once in treatment
This work includes working alongside Probation and Community Rehabilitation Company (CRC) services to report on attendance and testing result for court reviews.
Other ways we help:
- Involvement in court reports
- General substance misuse support work
- Medical review responsibilities for Criminal Justice clients