There are 4 hubs in the county, all set up to deliver a wide range of services. We extend a warm welcome to all service users, workers and family and friends.
Please come and visit us to learn what we are offering in our new centres.
Each of the hubs provides a full range of services and is open to all service users.
These services include:
- Open Access sessions for all
- Harm Reduction
- Assertive Outreach
- Structured Groupwork Programme
- Recovery Support & Aftercare
- ETE Services
- Specialist Nursing staff
- A revitalised Shared Care Service
- Peer Mentoring Programme
- Dedicated Recovery Workers
- Complementary Therapies
- Activities & trips
- Detox and Rehab residential services (any referral to residential services must be discussed with the local service).
Working in Partnership:
We are committed to working in partnership with local Oxfordshire agencies to ensure that drugs & alcohol services are tailored to local need. We have already established formal partnerships with:
- Elmore Community Service – together we are working to establish a network of community outreach options
- Aspire – we are working together to establish a dedicated training & employment programme across the county
- Oxfordshire MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) – we have a dedicated drugs & alcohol worker attached to the MASH Team.
We want to establish many more partnerships with local Oxfordshire stakeholders. If you would like to find out more please contact our Partnerships Manager: Jess.Hemphill-Jones@turning-point.co.uk
We continue to offer recovery services within various GP surgeries and liaise regularly with the hubs to ensure that you receive the most effective treatment. Everyone accessing treatment within a doctor’s surgery is encouraged to engage with services offered at their local hub to support their treatment.