Our young person and young adult service can work with young people or young adult up until their 25th Birthday.
We work across the town seeing young people wherever it suits them – this means we can come to you to ensure you are getting the help and support you need. We offer a non-judgmental service and are here to support you – whatever the issue.
We can help you with the following:
- 1:1 sessions
- Outreach service – we can meet you where it suits you
- Education about drugs and alcohol
- Space to talk things through
- Up to date and factual information and advice
- Support to look at drug or alcohol use, what you are using, how much and how often
- Help with deciding what changes you want to make
- Support to cut down, quit and gain control
- Access and support to other services which can support you
- A support plan that looks at all of you, not just about your drug or alcohol use.
We begin by doing a full and comprehensive assessment to help you determine your treatment goals. Once we have done this, we can:
- Provide treatment to suit your individual needs
- Look at triggers, learn new ways to cope and work out what you want from working with us
- Harm minimization
- Brief interventions
- Signposting and support to access other services
- Targeted group work.
You can find out more about the services we provide by calling 01753 692548 or by emailing START@turning-point.co.uk