There are three hubs in the county, all set up to deliver a wide range of services. We extend a warm welcome to all service users, workers and family and friends. You can come and visit us to learn what we are offering in our hubs.
Each of the hubs provides a full range of services and is open to all service users. We run services for adults, families and young people.
These services include:
- Support help and guidance for anyone affected by their own or someone else’s drug or alcohol use
- Easy access to entering service through our Welcome Café
- A full and comprehensive assessment to help you determine your treatment goals
- Treatment to suit your needs
- Group work sessions to help you build new skills and ways to cope, such as mindfulness, recovery skills, coping skills, alternative therapy and art, PreHab group
- Detoxification and rehabilitation – we can explain the processes and support you in the community, in hospital or support you into residential detoxification and rehabilitation if this is something you feel you require
- Sign posting and support to access other services such as housing or debt management
- Prescribing services
- Harm reduction services including needle exchange and specialist needle exchange for performance enhancing drugs
- Support for pregnant woman who are using drugs or alcohol
- Outreach services
- SMART recovery groups
- Information and signposting to AA and NA
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Detox and Rehab residential services (any referral to residential services must be discussed with the local service).
It can be quite lonely and isolating having to cope with someone you loves use therefore we work closely with our partners: Iceni and Suffolk Family Cares, to offer the people who are living with, or affected by someone else’s use support, advice, skills and tools so you are better equipped to help them.
Support for children affected by someone’s substance misuse- our partner Suffolk Family Cares offers a bespoke service for young people and children to help support them, offer fun activities and give them someone to talk to.
The youth team work with young people up to their 19th birthday (but can work with people up to 25 if there are additional needs or vulnerabilities – this is done on a case by case basis and with discussion with the team managers).
Working in Partnership:
We are committed to working in partnership with local Suffolk agencies to ensure that drugs & alcohol services are tailored to local need.
We want to establish many more partnerships with local stakeholders. If you would like to find out more about working in partnership, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.