Here you can check out how much you drink or link into services to help with quitting smoking or sexual health checks. You can complete a worksheet to help you identify how you feel about your drug/alcohol use and what changes you would like to make, these first steps can provide the base for contacting your local service.
Remember you do not need to tackle addiction alone, it is helpful to talk to someone about how you are doing and perhaps meet people who are going through a similar time or who have made the changes that they want to.
In this section. Find useful tools such as:
- Alcohol questionnaire – measure your intake
- Alcohol usage information – tips on cutting down
- Information about drug use and support
- Help and support on how to quit smoking
- Information about sexual health services in Wakefield
- More information about Breaking Free Online
Get in touch for more information by calling us on: 0300 123 1912.